1. Tell us about the interview for your first job.
I had a pleasant experience with the hiring managers and the recruitment team where we had positive discussions about the future of my career, work expectation parameters, and company brief and overview.
2. How do you start your mornings?
Listening to our hand-selected music playlist in the office whist brewing myself a fresh cup of coffee.
3. What are some principles you live by?
Be a part of the solution, not the problem. Either to provide the best plausible solution or to roll up my sleeves and resolve it.
4. What do you look for in a career?
A challenging work environment where the organisation is willing to invest in my growth by providing the opportunities for me to upskill.
5. What achievement are you most proud of to date?
Shortly after joining Arvato Systems Malaysia, I was able to assist with the setup (DMZ, Demilitarized and Militarized zone) for Network, Infrastructure and Testing.