ExxonMobil is one of the largest publicly traded international energy companies, and an industry leader in the petrochemical business. We operate facilities and market products in most countries and explore for oil and natural gas in virtually every region in the world.
In Malaysia, we are involved in significant oil and gas production operations and the marketing of chemical products. We also host a global business and technology center in Kuala Lumpur that provides high-level information technology and engineering expertise to ExxonMobil’s upstream, downstream and chemical businesses worldwide.
What you will be doing:
- Provide technical leadership to the Wells team in the areas of wells completion and intervention including well integrity and reliability, focusing on strategy and implementation to reduce risks
- Mentor technical professionals in relation to Well Integrity (WI) and completions and Well Work engineering and execution
- Identify and champion new opportunities through a combination of deploying and enabling feasible technologies / solutions and adapting existing technologies in a novel way, and leverage industry best practices and standards to improve business results
What you should have:
- Deep knowledge of and experience in Well Control equipment, slickline, e-line, coil tubing operations, small and large scale workovers, recomplete and well abandonment
- Working experience in one or more of the following:
- Risk management including the governance of the well integrity processes / systems
- Cased / open hole and sandstone completion (gravel pack, standalone screen etc.)
- Detailed design reviews of equipment (V rating qualification, material / elastomer selection)
- Wellhead/tree, completions / tubing design and downhole equipment
*For further detail please visit this link