The OCBC Wealth Management Associate program is an intensive 24-month program tailored for individuals committed to further develop their career in banking. The program aims to equip you with extensive financial market and in-depth product knowledge through job rotations, project assignments, client-relationship management and trained to be a trainer.
You will be assessed continuously on your potential to succeed in this fast-paced and demanding career. At the end of the 2-year program, your outstanding work performance, strong leadership qualities and positive attitude will put you in a good stead to be selected for fast-tracking in becoming an Investment Specialist.
In preparing you with a strong banking foundation, your learning journey includes:
• Job rotation with the Research team up build up your financial market knowledge, competency in analysis of financial information and investment solutions
• Job rotation within the various product teams to have a deeper understanding of how investment products are manufactured and how it works
• Managing customer and improve on the ability to articulate markets views and solutions to customers
• Managing customer’s investment portfolio and P&L
• Trained to be a trainer to amplify or sharpen your training skills
• Challenging cross divisional and departmental project assignments
• Personalised mentoring