At UKEC, our mission is to provide personalised education guidance and support to each student to enable them to make informed decision about life and education opportunity abroad. We believe that each individual is unique and has different qualities to offer. By helping them to identify their personal needs, and equpping them the relevant information and support to fill the knowledge gap, students are able to make informed decision about their future education path.
We are looking for individuals who share the same passion in helping to shape the future generation, who believe that the work we do matters. With the UKEC's education counselling, advice and support, we build students up for a rewarding international experience which can influence the nations and impact generations.
Key Responsibilities of the Education Counsellor
- Provide personalised education counselling and advice to students and parents
- Carry out sales and marketing activities such as representing the Company and partner universities at education fairs, workshops, presentations etc.
- Liaise with partner universities and admissions to track students’ applications, arrange interviews, request for visa letter etc.
- Maintain proactive communication and build positive relationship with students and/or parents
- Attend to enquiries in an appropriate and prompt manner in line with the UKEC's service standards
- Manage and update student records and files
- Maintain customer database and prepare reports
- Attend in-house company training as well as university information sessions and overseas university tours
- From time-to-time undertake other relevant tasks as requested by the company
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Executive
- Develop partnership with key local education institutions to assist their student placement to higher education
- Make visit and pitch to prospective local education institutions to collaborate with UKEC
- Develop business development strategy to build partnership with relevant stakeholders such as but not limited to education institutions, agents, corporate, government agency etc. in order to raise awareness about studying in the UK and promoting the UKEC brand
- Conduct market research to identify market trend, new recruitment channels and opportunities for collaboration
- Organise and coordinate partner university representatives and academics visits to run workshops and talks with key education partners to create awareness and engagement with students
- Manage a series of key education partner account with proactiveness
- Submit monthly business development summary report
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
Develop and deliver UKEC’s SEO and SEM strategy
Develop and execute creatives to promote the UKEC brand, services, activities and partner universities
Develop creative content for UKEC’s promotional literature, newsletter and social media posts
Improve the company’s brand profile both within the online and offline community
Prepare reports to evaluate the effectiveness and performance of marketing activities
- High work ethics and has a great sense of responsibility
- Proactive to learn and challenge oneself to improve
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Educated to degree level or higher
- Competent in Office products such as Excel & Powerpoint
- Experience in counselling or mentoring students would be an added advantage
- Graduates from UK universities are encouraged to apply
Field of Study
If this sounds like a future career for you, send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com before 30th Sep 2019 or alternatively, apply through Graduan.
Want to know us better?
Connect with us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ukecmalaysia/
Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ukecmalaysia/