Promotion Co-Packing Management
- Manage promotion co-packing of the assigned brand according to Trade Activity & ensure that the stock is available for sales in the system on time.
- Work closely with Supply Chain, Designer, Co-Packing, Procurement, to design & develop all necessary documentations & materials for Promotion co-packing.
- Develop Listing information for sales team on all promotion SKUs/
- Manage allocation & distribution of any GWP, Premium, Free Gift & tester if any.
- Manage the inventory of Promotion SKUs & Clearance.
- Manage allocation & distribution requirements relating to all POSM within agreed timeframe.
- Manage POSM expenses according to budget set.
- Manage the inventory of POSM & clearance.
- Liaise with BTL agency for the POSM development.
Trade Marketing Budget Management
- Ensure trade marketing spend within with budget set, and track trade marketing expenses.
- adhere to company SOP & approval process within stipulated timeline.
- Drives and support the Sales team to implement strong visibility, shelf presence and merchandising position for all CHC brands in the key customers/channels.
- Lead development of annual trade marketing plans for CHC key brands with key customers, via strong collaboration with the Channel managers particularly for DKSH to ensure seamless execution of all in-store activities.
Obtain & Alert with Competitive Knowledge on market
- Keep abreast with the latest market trends & development, with sound knowledge of competitor's activities.
- Conduct regular field visits to check on POSM utilization, promotional activities, rapport building with key customers to obtain their feedback, monitoring competitors activities and implement tactical counter measure campaign as needed.
- Maintain competitive knowledge to create & adjust sales strategies.
- Proactively identify changes in CHC Business, delivery systems, competitive pressures to develop & modify strategies & tactics accordingly.
Social Media & Ecommerce platform
- Responsible for selection of social media platforms for Brands related to build presence on, defining communication style and type of content to share via customers' platform.
- Plan & manager social media content production with vendors to produce creative, well written, rich & engaging social media content and increase brand awareness.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams between Brand Marketing & Customer to ensure seamless delivery of projects.
- Critically analyze results and utilize data available to make reccomendations to optimize overall digital marketing strategies.
Possess a minimum of recognized degree in Marketing or equivalent.
2 years brand management experience in consumer healthcare / OTC products, with a proven track record in a similar position in the consumer healthcare / OTC industry. A person with trade marketing/key account management experience in FMCG or relevant industry will be considered.
- Leader/Communiation Skills
- Must possess strong leadership and communication ability to lead and influence the marketing and sales team to achieve the targeted results.
Must be able to build strong relationship with external and internal customers, and maintain conducive environment for discussion of products.
- Must be able to strategise and formulate effective, short and long term sales and marketing plans through proposals, market/industry analysis, be anticipative of market trend changes, and be both proactive and reactive to market trend changes.
- Must possess broad and comprehensive understanding of the market, and effectively diagnose and formulate solutions when necessary to meet the company business objectives.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels of employees, excellent presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills in selling new ideas.
- Exercise integrity in all situations and champition the core values.
- Ability to strategise and execute in a timely manner without compromising on quality of deliverable.
- Having the maturity, wisdom and ability to exercise fair judgement in decision making.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to take control, charismatic, display positive aura and ability to inspire and motivate employees.