Our Territory Executives (TE’s) are the driving force and the face of British American Tobacco Malaysia. Equipped with expert product and brand knowledge, they are consistently engaging with customers and driving our business strategies. This role is a great first step into a large FMCG organisation, immediately gaining experience in sales, customer management, commercial application, marketing strategy and campaign execution.
- Own the territory in terms of performance and in maintaining effective relationships across a diverse base of retailers.
- Manage a team of sales specialists within a designated coverage area
- Plan and execute marketing strategy within the territory through building and leveraging on strong business relationships, responding to issues, and ensuring contract compliance.
- Execute activities such as sales & distribution, merchandising, engagement with customers and consumers together with our EDX partners.
- Drive advocacy of retailers to support BATM Brands.
- Take ownership of the designated territory by ensuring market dominance in-regards to volume, value and brand equity.
- Active development of territory business plans and effective implementation of cycle activities.
- Fill market demand of BAT's products by maintaining inventory levels and attaining distribution excellence for the brand portfolio.
- Establish good working relationships and rapport with internal teams (Brand, Channel Marketing and Field Force) towards achieving better synergy and teamwork.