Technical support officers troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer feedback, support the roll-out of new application, need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication. Their responsibilities include diagnosing and repairing faults, resolving network issues, and installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Try to diagnose tech issues and ways to fix various problems.
- Raise ticket for problems that cannot be resolved & to escalate to the relevant team.
- Database maintenance.
- Maintain log call according to time and date.
- To handle enquiries made through chatbot, phone, chat and emails.
- First level user training for application.
Some companies that are hiring:
- Synchroweb Technology (M) Sdn Bhd
- Bateriku (M) Sdn Bhd
- Syabas Technologies Sdn Bhd
- Mereka Innovative Education Sdn Bhd
- Aeruma Group Sdn Bhd
Possible Job Roles:
- Technical Support Specialist
- SAP Administrator
- Cloud Infrastructures Engineer
- Information Technology Support Officer
- Management Information System (MIS) Specialist
- IT Helpdesk
- SAP ABAP/ FIORI Developer
If you submit your CVs we will share the CVs with companies that are hiring under the MYWiT initiative.