Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Line of Service
General Tax Consulting
Job Description Summary
- Be a future Tax leader
- Be part of this specially structured development programme that comprises of on-the-job learning, job shadowing, career coaching and online/classroom training to build your specialisation and develop your skills and experience to be a business advisor. It's your career pathway to be a future leader in our Tax practice.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service.
- To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Degree in any discipline and/or a professional accounting qualification such as the ICAEW / ACCA /MICPA-CAANZ / CPA Australia
- Strong leadership, teamwork and client servicing skills
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written English
Additional application instruction
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
Academic Certificate and Transcripts from SPM onwards
A copy of your NRIC or passport
Recent passport size photo
If you'd like to receive more of PwC's latest news and updates, why not join our 'Fresh Off the Grad' newsletter right here?