You will be involved in assignments such as tax compliance assignments, preparing companies’ tax computations, doing research and assisting tax consultants in drafting tax opinions or drafting tax opinions directly for your managers.
Minimum Working Experience
Second Class Upper
Field of Study
• A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics / Accounting / Finance or a member of a recognized professional accounting / taxation body.
• Relevant working experience will be an added advantage
• Must be analytical, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently.
• Must be a team player to work in a robust team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
• Must be able to assist in research to support project and practice development works, presentations, and proposal development.
• Good presentation, oral and written communication skills.