Currently, we are looking to expand our presence in South-East Asia and are looking for independent individuals who are seeking new challenges and are willing to join us in our new growth phase. The ideal candidate that we are looking for is extremely driven, exudes confidence and is able to transform complex business requirements into simple solutions.
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant who will implement new clients’ onboarding and implementation processes. We provide a diverse overseas exposure and the experience to work with top regional companies. Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing team!
- Take responsibility for scoping and configuration of customer projects during project implementation
- Plan, track and coordinate customer projects involving a range of different parties and systems
- Setup and configure all systems through different Cornerstone OnDemand modules (Learning, Recruitment, Performance, Core HR)
- Coordinate testing and quality assurance activities across the partners and systems
Education and Experience Required:
- Excellent negotiation skills and entrepreneurial spirit
- Methodical approach to workload and project administration and implementation
- Able to communicate clearly and transform complex requirements into simple solutions
- Proactive, transparent and open to feedback
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, economics, analytics related field are welcomed.
- Experience or internships in project implementation/tech-related consulting would be a bonus
- Able to travel regionally if business need arises (post COVID)