As a Solar/Renewable Energy (RE) Sales Engineer, you are the vital link between project development, customer and sales. In sales, you will be involved in generating sales lead and closing them from pre-sales stage including initial engagement and client meetings. While your main task as an engineer is to generate efficient technical solutions and successfully implement them according to the timeline. Having understood the clients’ requirements and specifications, you will be leading the technical, electrical and system designs on solar projects.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to customers’ request for information / proposal / clarifications and perform site feasibility testing to allow determine suitability of projects
- Create PV layouts & PVSyst report, electrical single-line diagrams (SLD) for PV system, mounting structure and connection diagrams using designated technical designing software
- Design on-grid solar PV system for Commercial & Industrial clients
- Prepare proposal for RFP / tender submission
- Manage EPC / Contractors
- Follow up with prospects from leads qualifying until the sales is closed
- Assess and develop optimal technical designs by conducting troubleshooting analysis and system performance analysis
- Execute designs that adhere to grid compliance and permitting requirements
- Become a subject matter expert and develop business solutions, processes and operations, and keep up-to-date with industry trends
- Coordinate with management team to develop complete proposal package
- Work across functionally with other teams to ensure clients’ established specifications and system’s standards are met
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Engineering
- Having at least 1 - 2 years of experience is preferred; SEDA GCPV Certification Having experience in project development is an advantage
- Proficient in implementing technical knowledge into establishing project design
- Highly adaptable in applying engineering knowledge into different fields of energy studies
- Strong communication and analytical ability, networking skill, and technical knowledge
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team
- Keen eyes for details
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Bahasa
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Skilful in technical designing tools such as AutoCAD, Sketchup, etc.
- Skilful in simulation software like PVsyst, SolidWorks or other relevant tools
Minimum Working Experience
This position will be attached with EV Xperts team. Flexibility to travel, independent and sales-driven are highly needed.
EV Xperts is the solar PV, electric vehicle and green energy service provider; established to create a world where clean energy is easily accessible to many and sustainable. Aspired to be a leading green energy turnkey engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning (“EPCC”) service provider, and shape the green revolution projects to residential, commercial and industrial properties.
Modkha Group's fresh-deep experience are concentrated in:
- smart-technology infrastructure,
- IT solution,
- telecommunication and connectivity,
- renewable energy,
- natural resources mining,
- international logistics and trading, and
With the culture of young, professional and entrepreneurial, Modkha Group is the core powerhouse entity behind the humble business labels of Modkha, CARA, Xperts, Todak and few others. We streamline these subsidiaries; to unleash, formulate, communicate and empower the synergies between our wide-range of industries and concessionaires’ portfolio.
We strive for excellence in everything we do. Entrepreneurial and progressive, we value long-term relationships beyond seeking opportunities, which benefit from our fresh ideas, exceptional solutions, capital, experience, flexibility and broad base of resources.
Our continuous international expansion aspired us to seek for more vibrant and diversed talents. Join us if you keen to be a future industry leader.
We hire solutions; and we hire to inspire!