• Develop and manage all engineering documentation which include schematic diagram, Bill Of Materials, Engineering
Change Notice, work instruction, etc.
• Ensure the related engineering matter are well registered and maintain to compliance to TQM
• Responsible for all controlled documents to compliance to TQM
• Problem solving for technical improvement
• Maintain proper housekeeping practice in production operations
• Optimize production process and continual improvement
• Responsible to provide technical support and train the internal technician, Line leader, Sub-Con for the IPC
• Ensure compliance to general Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) requirements
• Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering.
• Minimum 2 years technical hands-on experiences in Semiconductor, Electronics, Automotive or Industrial
• Experience in project engineering in electronics industries will be added advantage
• Proven record in handling project and leading an engineering team.