**Responsibilities: - **
- Coordination & Communication
➢ Act as a liaison officer regarding any difficulties that may arise over operation and kitchen department.
➢ Act as a medium of direct communication with restaurants’ managers & employees.
➢ Process all pest control reports with priority pest activity; coordinate services; and communicate corrective actions to the restaurants’ employees.
➢ Develop, maintain and continually improve the QA policy and procedures specific to the restaurant operations.
➢ Enforce & maintain Outlets’ standard cleaning and hygiene’s requirements to ensure all service standards meet the SOP.
➢ Plan, coordinate, and conduct Food Safety / HALAL Compliance training programs (Internal / External).
➢ Conduct audits of all outlets to evaluate the restaurants food safety practices and other key factors.
➢ Review and verify CCP records and ensure corrective action taken when deviation occurred in a timely manner.
➢ Investigate and report all complaints on food safety/quality issues related to food ingredients.
➢ Monitor guest satisfaction by doing survey to investigate root cause of customers’ complaints.
➢ Responsible on premise or product certification application/renewal relating HALAL and food safety.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality / F&B / Hotel Management, Food Science / Food Technology, Technology Operation Management, Operation Management, Business Management, Human Resource Management, or of equivalent relevance
- Halal Certifications would be an added advantage (not mandatory)
- Fresh Graduates or at least 1 - 2 years of work experience
- Knowledgeable in GMP, HACCP, and Halal
- Possessing a systematic and oragnised mindset and approach to tasks
- Must be flexible and open to steep learning curves and constructive criticisms
- Willing to do administrative tasks and organised in filing & documentation
- Able to think critically to provide informed feedback
- Have a driver’s license and willing to travel to branches
- Strong and strict personality (disciplined)
- Fluent in both English and Malay
- Citizen of Malaysia
*Training & Guidance is provided to Fresh Graduates