Greetings from Putra Business School,
Putra Business School (PBS) was formerly known as the Graduate School of Management (GSM), Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM). It is a leading business school in Malaysia and the first post-graduate business school accreditated by AACSB - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have these accreditation. PBS is also accredited by ABEST21 (The Alliance on Business Education and Scholarship for Tomorrow, a 21st Century Organisation). All programmes offered by PBS are accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and approved by the Ministry of Higher Education.
The academic programmes offered by PBS include
- MBA (General Management)
- MBA (Corporate Governance) in collaboration with Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (MAICSA)
- MBA (Marketing) in collaboration with Institute of Marketing Malaysia
- MBA (Human Potential Management) in collaboration with Malaysian Institute of Human Resource Management
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Accounting)
- MBA (International Business)
- Master of Science (MSc) and
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
Dr Ahmad Shaharudin Abdul Latiff (Director of Non-Thesis Programme) / Prof Dr Sazali Abd Wahab (Director of Thesis Programme)