The Professional Training and Education for Growing Entrepreneurs (PROTÉGÉ) attachment under CIMB is designed to provide a great opportunity for fresh graduates to explore and gain knowledge of the banking industry. The programme is aimed to impart employability and entrepreneurial skills through structured and on-the-job training.
• This is an eight (8) month contract training programme which will include classroom training and on-the-job opportunities.
• There are two (2) streams to select from which are, Apprentice or Sales Associate.
• Under the Apprentice stream, job roles would include either administrative, operational or customer service based in Klang Valley.
• As for the Sales Associate stream, this is a sales role based at branches nationwide.
• Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in any field.
• Result oriented, passionate and highly adaptable.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Possess good interpersonal skill and able to actively interact with all levels of people.