**PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: **
• Promote good governance and compliance with the Group, Regional, and local Risk Management Framework.
• Provide support in the implementation and coordination of Risk Management initiatives within the Company, through proactive engagement with the Risk Coordinators and other key stakeholders.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of risk-related assessment tools, policy and guidelines.
• Support other divisions by providing advice on risk-related matters.
• Ensure sufficient depth of risk analysis and develop mechanisms for the tracking of the risk identified.
• Work with stakeholders to continually identify opportunities to build, enhance and further optimize the existing risk management system in supporting the overall company’s strategies.
Monitoring and Reporting
• Timely coordination, review, submission and escalation of all applicable management reports; this includes review of business reports, preparation of company-wide risk reports and presentation for applicable management’s approval.
• Support the risk function in reviewing processes, identifying gaps and ensuring corrective and preventive actions are adequately instituted.
Awareness and Culture
• Participate in risk-related trainings/workshops to enhance their knowledge on risk or to facilitate implementation on risk initiatives.
• Conduct Risk Awareness Programmes to drive company-wide awareness.
**JOB SPECIFICATION: **
• Holder of graduate degree from a reputable institution (preferably majoring in Risk Management, Actuarial, Investment, Finance or other related disciplines).
• Fresh graduates or candidates with less than 2 years of relevant work experience.
• Proactive, possess strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills.
• Meticulous with the ability to work under pressure.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Good command of English (spoken and written).
• A team player and result-oriented.
• Excellent communication skills.