Responsible to assist the region Agency Force to achieve the overall productivity, profitability and quality targeted by the Company.
**PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: **
- Sales Development
- Attend to any agency doubts, concerns and problem faced by agency members and to provide solution to overcome the problem.
- Provide guidance and counseling to agency members violating Company/ Industry/Regulatory guidelines and to enforce the prescribed guidelines among agency members.
- Provide additional motivation for agency members to raise agency morale.
- Organized and support all company’s functions.
- Continuously encourage agency members to focus on recruiting new agents.
- Encourage Agency Leaders to train-up agents for promotion to be future leaders.
- Monitor and supervise agency strategic action plans on KPIs.
- Customer Service Development
- Participate in all identified core-customer service programs to update of product and system knowledge.
- Work closely with and support branch staff in identifying root causes/trends of customer service issues and coming up with solution to resolve it.
- People Development
- Implement Core-Program to encourage new agents to do well and retain them in our Company.
- Ensure that training rooms, training centers and other training facilities & equipment in the respective region are properly maintained in tip top condition.
- Provide quality training and supporting services to the agency force to upgrade one’s skill and performance.
- Communication & Organization Development
- Provide a formal platform to disseminate information and receive feedback from agency members during agency meetings.
- Assist and support all launches and events.
- Communicate and motivate by promoting Agency, Regional or PAMB’s challenges, incentives and contest to the Agency.
- Organize and implement formal platform for interaction of agency members and building teamwork through group meetings and gatherings.
- Submit weekly planning and monthly reports.
**JOB SPECIFICATION **
- Degree in any discipline.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- A self starter with pleasant personality and service oriented work perspective.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work under minimum supervision.