This role will support the Digital Communication Initiatives in Agency Strategic Management & Agency Distribution Division related to execute and coordinate online communication for agency such as the Social Media platforms to achieve and support the Agency’s vision. **
**PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development and execution of content to agency force across a range of topics to produce powerful and impactful communication materials of the agency campaigns/ initiatives.
- Create digital communication materials to sales network – agents on briefs across a range of topics and, create and produce powerful and impactful communication materials of the campaigns.
- Implements the day to day update, refreshes, and general maintenance of multiple digital platform, which includes coordination with agents, identifying optimisation opportunities, carrying out analytics and reporting.
- Reviews data from campaign/ agents’ activities from multiple digital platforms on an ongoing and regular basis. Optimises and study data from digital campaigns and translate them into actionable outcomes. Identifies opportunities from the study of data that can inform creative, media and marketing decisions.
- Maintain digital presence on social media platforms through timely implementation of overall social media strategy, content agency and agency engagement activities. Constantly monitor trends and make necessary recommendations as relevant.
- Ensure the Social & Digital Campaign activities be detail oriented in ensuring all digital communication efforts are compliant and adheres to all regulation, process, protocol and procedures.
**JOB SPECIFICATION (requirements):
• Fresh graduates with Master, and/or degree with minimum CGPA of 3.0 or Second Class Upper (Honours) in Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Multimedia, or a related area is preferred.
• High fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in Bahasa Malaysia and/or Chinese will be an added advantage.
• Basic understanding of search engine marketing, SEO, pay-per-click advertising, and web analytics.
• Curious, creative, huge capacity to learn, multi-tasker, organized, self-starter, positive thinker, solution-oriented, innovative.
• Strong interpersonal skills, Good collaborative and communication skills.
• Passion for function and project work, analytical.
• Self-motivating and constant desire to keep abreast with latest social & digital trends.**