Apply via our website!
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, MY
We are looking for Procurement Apprentice to be responsible in communicating and helping to implement sourcing strategies on a local level (at the market) including new or changing items/services, P2P channel management and of new suppliers. Additionally, to gather data and business requirements and conveys local requirements to transmit them to Local Business Partners and Local Sourcing teams and Above Market Category teams for setting actions/strategies accordingly.
A day in the life of...
• Define and implement the strategies for the locally managed category's (at NiM level), utilizing the Strategic Sourcing Process tools, templates and policies developed by Nestrade
• Supplier Selection/Bidding Award
• Interface with local suppliers as required to help with any supplier development, or supplier switch out activities as directed by category and sourcing teams
• Provide the Local Business Partner with information and requirements gathered through the daily business and report to him/her on a regular basis
What will make you successful
• Fresh graduate or graduate with less than 1 year of working experience.
• Has strong interest in Procurement and Logistics Management.
• CGPA of 3.0 and above.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement/ Supply Chain/ Engineering/ Business Studies/ Logistics.
• Willing to learn and have good communication skills.