To support the delivery of the required level of Process Engineering in line with the business needs and project requirements for improvements to new and existing operations. Analysis of the plant operations performance to identify plant performance issues and performance improvements. Support the the development of projects concepts and get involved in the full project lifecycle through the execution of projects, including design documentation and calculation, safety assessments, commissioning and start-up. This include:-
- Support plant operations in identifying plant performance issues and develop solutions
- Carry out plant capacity and productivity studies
- Complete development trials to improve the process operation
- Identify opportunities and develop solution for optimization, quality, yield, efficiency, profitability, customer service or compliance improvements.
- Support new grade and raw material introduction to the facility
- Develop process improvement proposals and projects
- Support the plant with SHE and process safety assessments
- Provide full support to ensure projects are delivered within time, to budget and to the required quality.
- Provide input to the conceptual designs with respect to process, technology and key equipment working with internal and external specialists
- Prepare basic and detailed engineering documentation as required to support the execution of projects.
- Participate in risk assessments and safety studies of designs.
- Support the preparation of commissioning procedures and assist in the start-up activities and reporting
Second Class Upper
Field of Study
Fresh graduates who are in chemical, polymer, material engineering or equivalent are strongly encouraged to apply.
This role will require the successful applicant to be based in Pasir Gudang, Johor.
You may send your application to email@example.com