Do you aspire a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company. Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX
- Attractive remuneration, great perks, and performance incentives
- Comprehensive medical, insurance, or social security coverage
- Premium workspaces
- Engaging activities and recognition programs
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore at work
- Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport
- Flexible working arrangements
- Be coached and mentored by experts in your field
- Join a global company with 25 years of experience and more than 270 industry awards
What is your mission?
- Reach prospective advertisers through phone and email and assess their compatibility to advertise with Digital Marketing Client.
- Conduct a Needs Assessment to determine which team is most appropriate to service the customer.
- Route customer to the appropriate team either by setting a follow-up appointment with a sales rep or routing the opportunity through systems as required.
- Be involved in various types of activities such as planning business events and implementing them.
- Set reasonable and clear expectations that lead to satisfied customers.
- Sending out direct mails and following up over the phone until decision makers are reached or maximum numbers of contact attempts have been reached.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the Quality Management System of TDCX.
Who are we looking for?
- Open to both local and foreign talents.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Preferably with 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Passionate about sales and has a genuine interest for online marketing.
- Creative mindset and good understanding of client’s needs.
- Strong communication skills and a flair for selling creative market solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of supporting market
Click on the apply button or alternatively, email your CV directly to our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org together with the job position and language spoken. For e.g: "Pre-sales Specialist - (insert language spoken)"
Good luck, we look forward to having you as part of our family at TDCX!