The role would offer a mixture of streamlining existing tasks and assisting with stabilizing and migrating new tasks into the KL SSC. As a result, there will be regular changes in the composition of your responsibilities.
Your tasks will include but are not limited account payable. There are open opportunities for various accounting exposure.
What you’ll be doing:
- Process all vendor invoices and credit notes received based on PO matching
- Process Paperless Payment request on daily basis and to ensure all PPRs completed before the scheduled payment run dates.
- Process all intercompany invoices (end to end process)
- Prepare Supplier statement reconciliations at month end before WD12 and reviewed by Team Lead.
- Process & audit employee travel expense reports (Purchasing card/Travel & Expense cards/cash claims) according to country audit rule/tax regulations
- Ensure all queries/rejections are taken into action well before the payment run dates
- Review and respond to travel expense payment queries received from employees
- Professionally and timely respond to supplier queries
- Participate in Oracle User Acceptance Test for any enhancement or customization in the system.
- Continuous process improvements to improve the current process and active participant in Empower Workshop.
- Support on future Payables task migration to KL SSC