Designed for graduates from across all academic disciplines aspiring to grow a career in Banking, the OCBC Graduate Talent Programme will help you build a strong foundation in achieving your career goals in the finance industry. We have carefully put together a structured programme to prepare you for a career in the Bank.
Here in OCBC Bank, we value the growth of every individual. We are here to help you take on the future of banking. We say that there's no better investment than the one in your own skills and growth.
A Graduate Talent’s learning journey includes:
- Structured on-boarding experience
- Structured Corporate Training
- Structured Branch Attachment within Malaysia
- Rotational assignments within and across home departments
- Challenging cross divisional and/or departmental project assignments
- Personalised mentoring by leaders
- Regional networking
Throughout your learning experiences, you will be continuously assessed on your potential to succeed in this fast-paced and demanding career. Your outstanding work performance, strong leadership qualities and positive attitude will put you in good stead to be selected for the fast-track to becoming a professional banker and future leader in OCBC.
For the 2020 Graduate Talent Programme, we are hiring for the following divisions:
- Consumer Financial Services
- Corporate and Commercial Banking
- Fintech & Innovation Group (TOV)
- Global Transaction Banking
- Global Treasury Malaysia
- Operations & Technology
- Group Risk Management
- Human Resources
What are you waiting for? Apply now to join our Graduate Talent Programme!
Application to join is now open for the 2020 intake.