Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
• Good experience Network monitoring, remote administration, configuration, trouble shooting, setup, deployment, IP Schema, IP Protocol, Knowledge/experience of High end routers, switches.
• Installation and deployment of network devices, network backup, IP allocation, VLAN creation, WANS/LAN management, VPN/MPLS management, Network architecture/design knowledge.
• Authentication, authorization, encryption mechanisms (LDAP, RADIUS, TACACS+, PKI, SSL, SSH).
• Sound knowledge in technologies like MPLS, routing, TCP/IP networking and switching.
• Knowledge in Wireless - WLC, WCS, NAC, LAP's.
• Knowledge in TACACS integration.
• Graduated with a Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or IT-related education.
• Have at least 5 to 7 years of experience in maintaining and setup networks (i.e. Juniper, Huawei, Cisco Core Routers, switches, load balancers, VPN gateways, access servers etc.).
• Have prior experience in providing remote support for other countries.
• Have working knowledge with Encryption Technologies/Virtual Private Networks (SSL VPN, B2B VPN and site to site VPN).
• Excellent interpersonal skills, must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and understand Mandarin.
• Preferable to have technical certification (CCNA/CCNP, CCIE, CISSP, CISA) and technology specific study.
Minimum Working Experience
Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma
Pass / Non-gradable
Field of Study
Computer Science/Information Technology
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
“If you choose to apply for this role, please note the special circumstances relating to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
In addition to the “Consent and Acknowledgment – Personal Data” terms and conditions set out in Accenture’s Taleo webpage, if you apply for this role, we will be sharing your personal data with our client. While Accenture is the hiring entity, all candidates hired for this role will be working on Accenture’s project