The Network Analyst is responsible for the deployment, monitoring and maintenance of the networking environments, which encompass the communication of data, voice, text and image for Clients.
Second Class Upper
Field of Study
Computer Science/Information Technology
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Deploys LANs, WANs and wireless networks including servers, routers, hubs, switches, UPSs, and other communication hardware.
- Maintains documentation in a location accessible by the team as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes and service records
- Tests and monitors network performance and troubleshoots problem areas as needed.
- Uses network management software and other tools to collect performance statistics and create reports.
- Implements policies and procedures for network administration, usage and disaster recovery.
- Installs new network equipment and software upgrades.
- Participates in implementing all network security solutions. Understands and utilizes the correct problem escalation procedures.
- Adheres to all standards of confidentiality and security.
- Escalates problems, requirements and special issues as appropriate.
Previous Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent minimum requirement, preferably in an IT Networking
- Experience with an IT related discipline
- Required language(s): English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.
- Fosters and maintains stakeholder, client and third party relationships.
- Analytically minded with excellent problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic and shows initiative.
- Ability to organize workflow processes to achieve efficiency.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Adaptable and willing to learn latest technologies.
- Resourceful and can achieve results with few resources if necessary.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.