Merchant Onboarding APAC plays an essential role in processing merchant applications across Australia, NewZealand, Hong Kong & Singapore markets in APAC region. We provide an end-to-end servicing for Merchants based in Australia and NewZealand ensuring their terminals are ready to accept American Express cards.
Job description :
- Responsible for providing timely completion of merchant application.
- Ensure quality standards are met in line with Compliance and Risk requirments.
- Detailed data verification when processing applications.
- Follow up on incomplete information to enable optimal turn-around time of applications.
- Drive positive B2B and B2C experience.
- Minimum relevant working experience of 1 year.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites including Excel, Power Point, Word etc.*
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amount of information with accuracy.
- High attention to details when reviewing documents.
- Ability to identify missing information and drive completion rate.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written English).
- Highly motivated with strong growth mindset.
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships and work effectively across internal teams and stakeholders.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.