To qualify for each of the Master of Science programmes, applicants must possess one of the following qualifications:
- A Degree with a CGPA of at least 3.00 or its equivalent in the relevant field.
- However, an applicant with a CGPA of below 3.00 or its equivalent in the relevant field may be considered if the applicant possesses the relevant working or research experiences, or
- A professional qualification that is recognised as being equivalent to the above, or
Other qualifications approved by the PBS Senate.
In addition, all international applicants must meet the language proficiency requirements of the University.
All international candidates from countries where English is not a medium of instruction must have obtained a minimum TOEFL 550 or Band 6.0 for IELTS.
Students will be exposed to the relevant theories and critical research issues in their respective areas of specialization. Each student is required to conduct a research study and complete a thesis detailing the research objectives, literature reviewed, the research design, data analysis and findings of the research. The student has to prepare and defend his/her research proposal before being allowed to continue his/her research and completion of his/her thesis.
The fields of study offered in the Master of Science programme are as follows:
- Master of Science (Management)
- Master of Science (Accounting)
- Master of Science (Finance)
- Master of Science (Marketing)
Class on WEEKDAYS or SATURDAY
For any inquiries, you may email to PBS Student Service Centre, firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 603-8946 7440/ 603-8946 7441 or fax: 03-8942 1584 or WhatsApp +6011-1337 0394