The applicant must possess one of the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a CGPA of at least 2.75 or its equivalent.
- An applicant with a CGPA of below 2.75 will only be considered if he/she has had adequate working experience; or
- A professional qualification that is recognised as being equivalent to (i) above; or
Other qualifications approved by the PBS Senate.
In addition, all international applicants must meet the language proficiency requirements of the University: – All international candidates from countries where English is not a medium of instruction must have obtained a minimum TOEFL 550 or Band 6.0 for IELTS.
The MBA programme at Putra Business School is designed to equip students with the ability to effectively and efficiently manage people and ideas, as well as to train them to think strategically to move their organisations forward in the current rapidly changing and challenging environment.
List MBA programmes at Putra Business School:
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Master of Business Administration (Human Potential Management)
- Master of Business Administration (General Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Corporate Governance)
- Master of Business Administration (Finance)
- Master of Business Administration (Accounting)
- Master of Business Administration (International Business)
Class on ALTERNATE WEEKENDS (SATURDAY & SUNDAY)
For any inquiries, you may email to PBS Student Service Centre, firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 603-8946 7440/ 603-8946 7441 or fax: 03-8942 1584 or WhatsApp +6011-1337 0394