The Markets Officer/Executive has the responsibility to deepen and broaden the Firm’s relationships with strategic clients, line of businesses and sectors, and ultimately develop strategic, meaningful and outcome-focused relationships.
The primary focus is to assist, maintain and develop relationships whilst meeting and exceeding growth responsibility for assigned target clients, sector and Line of Business clients, and assist in negotiating opportunities for existing and potential clients.
He/she will assist in the development and implementation of Markets strategies and initiatives, activities that grow and meet the desired revenue and growth targets in designated sectors. He/she will work independently and assist the Head of Department and Markets Manager on all scope of relevant work.
- Assist to plan Business Development and Markets initiatives and activities for various markets and industries, and help to identify key relationships and specific measurable initiatives for development and implementation.
- Assist on CST projects to help increase Sector market share, and influence high value and strategic clients in the identified segments through high level client engagements in events, conferences, discussions, meetings and proposals.
- Lead, coordinate and/or manage proposal development in accordance to strategic objectives and brand and regulatory compliance.
- Assist to translate strategies into specific initiatives and action plans, aligning efforts with Global Markets and other key stakeholders; work towards turning opportunities into pursuits, assisting Lead Partners to manage CST accounts and build relationships with client; create continuous and effective touch-points with clients for discussions, events and activities, explore opportunities for pipeline management.
- Assist to maintain knowledge of markets, sectors, industries, products, services, technologies, methods and applications, and leverage on them to deliver effective results; tools for effective outreach programs to clients; communication plans, client packs, strategic account management plans and planned follow-up action steps.
- Any additional scope which is deemed necessary by the Head of Department.