• Permanent position
• Basic (RM 1500 to RM 2300) + Incentives up to RM6000+
• No rotational shift (Monday – Friday 9AM to 6.30PM and alternative Saturday Half day)
• 14 Days annual Leave entitlement
• Medical Insurance
• PCE Certification allowance (RM 50 – RM 150)
• Language allowance (RM 50-RM200)
• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services; persuade potential customers to purchase a product.
• Explain products and prices and answer questions from customers.
• Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
• Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
• Follow up with prospective customers.
• Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO9001 Quality Management System of TDM.
• Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proficiency in telephone communications required; must be an excellent listener.
• Computer literate and experience in database navigation.
• Confident, self-motivated and commission driven.
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Self-competent in assessing customer needs and identifying sales opportunities.
• Proven track record in a sales environment will be an added advantage
• Required skill(s): Sales Orientation, Telemarketing, Marketing.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
• At least 0-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior / Senior Executives specializing in Sales - Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent.
• 50 Full-Time position(s) available.
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizen.