People manager to set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, cultivate an inclusive work environment, develop employees and manage performance. Responsible for supervising the activities of product teams or staff in a manufacturing area. Assesses personnel and material level to determine production schedules. Assigns personnel and monitors the flow of work in process through the manufacturing facility and ensuring employees understand their duties or delegated tasks. Higher job level establish operating policies and procedures, coordination of multiple functions within a manufacturing facility, establishing strategic plans to ensure production schedules are met within established quality and cost objectives. Responsible for overall Safety of personnel, company assets and the surrounding environment. Plans and schedules daily tasks, uses judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices. Inadequacies and erroneous decisions would cause moderate inconvenience and expense.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university, preferably in Engineering or relevant field.
- Strong analytical skills and project management.
- Willing to work on rotating shift (12 hours a day, 4 consecutive days of work followed by 3 consecutive off days).
- Ability to drive indicators and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good stakeholder management skills are expected.