MANAGEMENT TRAINEE - DIGITAL MEDIA / MARKETING
Reports to Senior Management Team
We are actively looking for a suitable candidate to take on the role of Management Trainee. The role will primarily include working in consultation with the Senior Management Team to set the direction and key result areas for the Association.
- Provide general project support.
- Ability to work individually or in a team and follow the instructions of their supervisors.
- Some Trainee may need to help the Association with in-depth research and filing of records.
- In technical or specialized fields, Trainee need to participate in projects and follow deadlines.
- Keep up-to-date of competitive marketing activities, customer behavior & emerging trends to provide insights on optimization.
- Assist in creation of relevant digital content to drive engagement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Support the Senior Management Team/Head of Department and make suitable recommendations for intervention programs to improve performance and promote desired outcome.
- Present regular and relevant reports to management, and make suitable recommendations to facilitate informed and timely Management decisions.
- Candidate must possess at a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, with first class honours or 2nd upper class majoring in Mass Communication / Public Relations / Corporate Communications.
- A fresh graduate, with less than one year of working experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent lateral thinking skills.
- Possesses confidence and maturity in offering articulate point of views.
- Dynamic, versatile, resourceful and result-oriented.
- Willing to learn and be fully committed.
- Familiarity with digital/social media platforms.
- An influencer (strong leadership and interpersonal skills when working with others).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Works well independently and in and across teams.
- Team player with a problem-solving attitude.
We thank all applicants for their expressed interest. However, ONLY shortlisted applicants will be notified.