The programme aims at accelerating your career and readying talents for future roles via best-in-class experiential learning, job rotations, regional exposure and accelerated development, anchored by competencies and core values.
- Open to Malaysians
- Graduated with a recognised Bachelor's Degree
- Graduated with minimum 2nd class upper qualification or equivalent
- Less than 2 year's working experience
- This is a 2 years programme which is divided into 4 rotations of 6 months each
- Experience the unique opportunity of being apart** various businesses and functions** to further wider your horizon
- Our regional presence in 10 ASEAN countires puts you at the forefront to immerse yourself with a myriad of challenges while building your capabilities across the region.
Second Class Upper
Benefits of the RHB Graduate Programme
• Experiential Learning - An end-to-end transformation journey that lets you learn on-the-job, enrich your knowledge and skills whilst developing your competencies
• Accelerated Development - Through a shift from learning as an event to learning is a journey, we want you to continuously learn and develop to excel and perform well in your job
• Competitive Rewards - We offer some of the most competitive salaries and remuneration packages for our Graduate Associates
If you are passionate to make a difference and go beyond expectations, we invite you to be part of this journey. To know more and apply to this programme, visit http://application.simplify.com.my/rhb/q/graduate and you might just find your next potential move with us.