Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in the region, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest minds as we continue to grow in a fast-moving and agile environment, and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
Fast track your career and join foodpanda’s Management Associate Program (pandaCUB) which offers 24 months tailored program for confident, bright, creative and resilient minds who are up for a challenge to go beyond expectations.This unique program is designed to develop future leaders for foodpanda Malaysia by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business managerial roles. The program encompasses rotations across verticals which will allow you to build strong competencies in multiple disciplines. This includes extended leadership exposure, formal training and professional development. Join us, unleash your potential and shape the future!
- This is a 2-year program.
- It will be on a 4 x 6 months rotation.
- You will be assigned to a project within each rotation.
- Post-rotation, there will be project presentation and performance evaluation.
- Year 1 - local exposure, year 2 - APAC / Global exposure.
- Upskilling via talent development programs.
What you bring to the table?
- Bachelor’s degree holder with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or its equivalent.
- Less than 2 years of working experience
- Active involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to problem solve through analytical skills, critical thinking and reasoning
- Highly independent, proactive and self-driven.
What we offer:
A performance-focused experience in a collaborative team environment
Fast track your career into managerial roles.
Extensive learning programs for your needs.
Exposure to top level management early in your career.