PARKWAY PANTAI MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE PROGRAMME
Our Management Associate Programme (MAP) is an 18-month rotational programme within one of our Hospitals aimed at grooming high potential graduates with outstanding leadership qualities for a challenging and fulfilling career ahead with us.
The Management Associates (MA) will be exposed to a wide spectrum of healthcare operations through job attachments, giving them a holistic understanding of the various functions within the healthcare industry.
The programme will put the MA through a variety of roles and trainings to ensure that the MA is equipped to succeed and assume leadership roles.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES
• Experience on the ground learning with exciting job rotations within hospital operations covering areas like patients services, quality and nursing who all work hand in hand to provide high quality care
• Opportunities to interact with stakeholders from various levels and functions to plan and manage departmental as well as group-wide project assignments
• Direct coaching and mentorship from Hospital CEOs and Head of Functions throughout the duration of the programme
• Networking and Engagement opportunities with Senior Management in the group to learn from their experience
• Opportunities to attend professional development programmes to continuously develop your interpersonal skills
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
• Minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of 3.0 and above; or Second Class Upper in any discipline from a reputable university
• Final year student or recent graduate with less than 2 years of working experience
• Strong desire to pursue a career in the healthcare industry
• Involvement in part-time work or Internship will be an advantage
• An impressive leadership and co-curricular track record
• Good command of English (Spoken and written)
• Able to multi task, work in a fast-paced environment and is self-driven
• Able to work in a team