Minimum Working Experience
Second Class Upper
Field of Study
What is the programme all about?
The Lotuss Management Trainee Programme is a unique and exciting opportunity for young talents looking to excel in the challenging environment of the retail industry. Our 24-month programme features a comprehensive development plan which includes on-the-job training, coaching and mentoring. Designed to equip talented individuals with the knowledge to take on increasing levels of professional responsibility and excellence, our programme is the boost you need to fast-track your career forward.
Who are we looking for?
- Graduates with a Master’s Degree from reputable universities with 1 year relevant experience.
- An ambitious individual with passion and aspirations to build a career in the retail industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop strategies and measurable implementation.
- Good written and verbal communication skill in both English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Able to innovate, empathise and collaborate with others.
- Highly resilient and responsive towards challenges.
- Placement with a team that focuses on building strong, friendly relationships with customers and local communities.
- Benefits and rewards all year round, including additional special offers on our products.
- A host of training and development opportunities to further your career.
- Competitive remuneration package and a work environment full of energy.
What’s in it for you?
The knowledge gained from this programme will ultimately mould you into a Manager in our organisation.
Get on board. Take your first step into becoming a future leader today.