KPMG Business School (“KBS”) is responsible for the development of our people within KPMG and our purpose are:
To equip our Extraordinary People in KPMG with the knowledge, skills, and attitude to empower them to provide our clients with innovative approaches which deliver real results.
To provide world-class learning and development framework and tools, and timely and insightful reports to the key stakeholders in order for them to effectively manage their people’s growth and development.
The Learning & Development Associate reports to the L&D Manager and Director, and key roles include:
• support of the learning initiatives rolled out for our Extraordinary People that aligns to the KBS purpose
• support and coordination of technical programs and leadership and business development skills programs for our Extraordinary People
• Be responsible for the support and coordination of assigned technical programs such as Audit, Tax, and Advisory; non-technical programs such as Leadership and Business Development skills programs; or technology-based learning programs such as Virtual Classroom (VC) or Webinar.
• Works closely with and supports the facilitator teams for the delivery of technical or non- technical programs.
• Consistently delivers high-quality work to meet internal clients’ needs and KBS team’s needs and appropriately prioritizes tasks to meet objectives and timelines.
• Builds positive and collaborative working relationships internally and externally to drive collaboration and inclusion, and add value to working relationships.
• Learns and be familiar with the Global Learning Management System (GLMS) in relation to managing the daily tasks of this role.
• Generates, analyses and prepares regular various stakeholder reports and compliance reports.
• Maintains and updates the technical and non-technical program information in the GLMS and KBS portal to ensure alignment with the current Learning Maps.
• Provides innovative solutions related to the support of technical and non-technical programs.
• This role will be accredited to be a VC producer to support the VC facilitator teams in the delivery of VC programs.
• Collaborates with KPMG Global Learning & Development team and KPMG Asia Pacific Learning & Development team, on learning and development projects/initiatives for implementation in KPMG Malaysia.
• Be involved in People projects initiated by the People, Performance and Culture team from time to time.
• Day to day responsibilities and tasks within the department as the Learning & Development Associate.
Second Class Upper
Field of Study
• Graduates with at least a Degree in HRD/ Management/ Business Administration/ Business Management. Other fields may be considered
• Relevant work experience in coordinating or organizing training programs is an advantage
• Good command of English
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant personality
• Able to work independently
• Passionate about developing people
• Strong coordination skills with an eye for details, thoroughness, and timeliness