Kijang Graduate Programme (kijang.GP)
Be part of a nation building organisation, by joining our management trainee programme and seize the opportunity to make a difference in an inclusive environment. This programme gives you opportunity to experience work in different functions of the central bank, performing key role in economic development, institutional building, transforming the financial sector and organisational development.
Successful candidates for this programme can explore an impactful career not only in BNM, but towards the progress of the country.
What to expect from the kijang.GP
- 19 months programme (including 1-month on-boarding and end programme) involving on-the-job rotation to three different functions for six months each
- Real world experience in the nation building organisation
- Opportunities to build knowledge, skill set and network, developing a career as a ‘central banker’
- Gaining experiences to work across several functions during the programme, while obtaining insight on your strength and inclination of your career choice
- Development interventions to support your personal growth
- Competitive remuneration package
- Keen on making a difference and be different?
Register your interest
- We will get in touch with you in June 2021 onwards.
- Malaysian citizen
- Fresh graduate with less than one year working experience
- Minimum academic qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree qualification with a CPGA of 3.50 or equivalent; or
- Second Class Upper (2:1) or equivalent for any field of study under taken from universities within the top 75 world ranking in Times Higher Education World University ranking
- Able to start in September 2021