KPMG Business School (“KBS”) is responsible for the development of our people within KPMG and our purpose are:
- To equip our Extraordinary People in KPMG with the knowledge, skills and attitude to empower them to provide our clients with innovative approaches which deliver real results.
- To provide world class learning and development framework and tools, and timely and insightful reports to the key stakeholders in order for them to effectively manage their people’s growth and development.
The Learning & Development (L&D) Assistant reports to the L&D Manager and KBS Director, and key roles include:
- supports the L&D Associates in the coordination of technical programs and leadership and business development skills programs for our Extraordinary People, and
- supports the KBS team in the day to day administrative responsibilities and tasks within the department.
- Works closely with and assist the L&D Associates in the support and coordination of all technical and non-technical programs; and technology-based learning programs such as Virtual Classroom (VC) or Webinar.
- Learns and be familiar with the basic functionalities within the Global Learning Management System (GLMS) in relation to managing the daily tasks of this role.
- Assist in preparation or purchase of training props and material handouts and solutions, etc.
- Assist with room set up including the room layout, stationaries and testing of audio visual equipment.
- Assist in maintaining accurate staff training records in the GLMS.
- Assist in maintaining accurate student records in the Student Affairs System for our Extraordinary People who are taking professional examination.
- Perform other general administrative duties in relation to L&D coordination, maintaining student records for professional exams and Firm onboarding.
- Be involved in People projects initiated by the People, Performance and Culture team from time to time.
- Other ad-hoc and day to day administrative responsibilities and tasks within the department as the L&D Assistant.