The role sits within our Decision Analytics/ Marketing Services/ Credit Services business, one of our four Global Business Lines.
Experian Decision Analytics helps client achieve and sustain significant growth. We do this by enabling clients to make analytics-based customer decisions that support their strategic goals. As experts in uniting business understanding with consumer and business information, analytics and strategy execution, we empower clients to optimize customer value and actively manage it over time. This role therefore has clear accountability for creating measurable value within our client organizations.
What you’ll need to bring to the team
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills - able to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to identify and document solutions to complex business problems with accuracy
- Accuracy and attention to detail
What you’ll be doing
- Carry out the extraction, formulation and manipulation of data to address business requirements.
- Carry out Scorecard development, Scorecard validation, scorecard monitoring and other statistical analysis with proper guidance
- Interpret analytical results and summarize key points
- Able to plan, organize and complete own workload to meet project commitments within agreed schedules
- Ensure quality and accuracy of all deliverables
- Drive high standards of customer service and proactive client communication throughout the project term
- Ensure issues raised by the client are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
More about you
- 0-2 years’ experience in relevant statistical/analytical roles
- Good concept of the use and application of analytical methodologies Linear Regression, Logistic Regression etc
- Good understanding of segmentation techniques (like decision trees, clustering etc.)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Basic knowledge about computer programming