If you are driven by purpose and aspire to create a meaningful difference, explore this opportunity to be part of the EPF Team.
Our Vision to ‘Helping members achieve a better future’ drives each one of the EPF Team to constantly put our members at the heart of everything that we do. As one of the world’s oldest provident funds, we are far from being complacent. We’re constantly pushing ourselves and responding to the fast-changing landscape to ensure our relevance to our members, as well as making sure that their needs and expectations are constantly fulfilled.
We understand that for us to realise our aspirations, we need to have a workforce that relentlessly seeks to reinvent themselves. A workforce that is collaborative, customer-driven, embraces innovation and new ways of working. We have been aggressively investing efforts to future-proof our workforce and equipping them with the necessary skills to ensure that they are able to remain relevant in the future.
For the organisation to successfully thrive in 4.0, we are seeking for talented, fresh graduates with Computer Science / Information Technology background to join our executive team and create a positive difference in the lives of millions of Malaysians. Other backgrounds are welcome to apply. Come and meet us to learn more about the possibilities!
- Malaysian citizen
- Possess a Degree from any local universities or overseas which is recognised by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- Bachelor in Computer Science / Information Technology is preferred. All other field of studies are welcome to apply
- Passed SPM examination with credit in Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast - paced environment
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
Apply now to kickstart you career journey with us!