The Top Glove Management Associate Programme (TGMAP) is a 3-year programme designed to develop ambitious and exceptional young talents into Top Glove’s future leaders. Throughout your journey with us, you will learn and understand the core aspects of the business, work closely with different teams and leaders, receive guidance from our top leaders and develop a myriad of skills that will open doors to endless possibilities.
- Perform daily tasks in various functions to gain practical business exposure.
- Work alongside senior leaders to drive change for the growth of the organization.
- Undertake strategic corporate projects assigned by management.
- Identify trends and recommend proactive actions to manage business situations.
- Assist in leading and promoting the culture and business value of the organization.
- Travel to different factories to support daily operations as and when required.
- CGPA 3.2 and above
- Grade A for English and Maths subjects
- Bachelor’s Degree and above
- At least 2 significant leadership roles during university time
- Fresh graduate or less than 2 years working experience
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Logistics & PM Purchasing