**About the job **
As a Graduate, you provide technical, administrative or operational support to the business. You will be offered the opportunity to work independently and make decisions with general supervision.
We will look to you to apply your technical knowledge and expertise to implement configuration changes and maintain software applications. You will have a chance to learn and cross-train into different roles i.e. Front-End/Back-End/.NET/CRM Developer, Data Engineer, Azure Cloud/Security Engineer and etc.
Day to day, you will:
- Collaborate in all the different project phases, from defining technical, operational and user requirements, through to planning, quality control and testing
- Create conceptual architecture and develop solution options that match your clients’ requirements
- Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
- Coordinate with offshore and global teams
**About you **
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or computer-related discipline
- Passion for technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, project based work environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience in an academic, extracurricular or professional setting
- Previous work, internship or co-op experience, preferably with customer-facing responsibilities
- Strong critical thinking skills, and the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel up to 80% of the time to the customer location
- Knowledgeable of requirements gathering methods and tools.
- Understanding of software development, implementation lifecycle, and DevOps tooling
- Programming experience using C#, C++, or Java
- Experience with SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, or other relational database management systems
- Functional knowledge of a development methodology
What we offer you
Come for the distinctive experiences you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee share purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.