At allnex, you can go to work knowing you make a lasting impact on the world around you. Our work helps to protect and improve more than 1,000 products from interior coatings for airplanes and scratch-resistant coatings for smartphones, to corrosion protection for cars, and even printing inks for glossy magazines. We are present in 4 regions, with more than 4,000 employees globally, and serve customers in over 100 countries, which makes allnex the world's leading industrial coatings resins company.
- Help shape the digital learning landscape by reviewing online learning materials to curate learning pathways in accordance with the allnex Competencies.
- Conduct research on the latest learning and skills trends.
- Support in driving efficiency in training management by partnering with various countries in digitizing local training using the allnex online learning system.
- Contribute in upskilling global e-learning project teams by creating training materials on online system navigation.
- Support the co-creation of training with functional teams using e-learning creation tools.
- Assist in the planning and organizing of talent management initiatives and programs.
- Help drive internal communications of learning initiatives by creating promotional materials (e.g. write-ups, digital posters, info videos).
- Create learning dashboards by carrying out reporting and analysis.
- Involvement in the management of global workshops.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Pursuing or have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or equivalent.
- A good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Have a growth mindset and is eager to learn.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Have the ability to present and articulate well in front of an audience, or is proactive to learn.
- Technology-savvy and can work using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Available for a 6-month internship.