- Assisting Project Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure that the delivered products are consistent with Business Plans for international projects in the United Kingdom (UK).
- Monitoring programs for whole project cycle i.e from Building Plan Submission stage, Tender, SPA, until Construction stage according to MIP.
- Responsible to be well-versed and up to date with the planning policy in the UK.
- Assist to coordinate on Building Plan Submissions, SPA drawing & specification, Tender drawings and Construction drawings across departments, partners and consultants.
- Responsible to be involved in the financial feasibility studies of projects.
- To monitor project expenditure i.e. consultant claims.
- Ensure applicable environmental responsibilities or authorities for relevant roles within its department are assigned, communicated and maintained as documented information.
- Take ownership for own work, departmental processes and ensuring relevant procedure and record are retained/ updated.
- To comply and adhere to all matters pertaining to Quality, Safety & Health and Environment related to the job scope and work place as required by the Company.
- Any other duties that will be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Degree in Engineer/ Town Planning / Architecture / construction related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years working experience in construction industry / consultant office.
- Able to communicate with all levels, assertive and initiative.
Skills & Abilities
- Good working knowledge of consultant’s method of working.
- Some working experience in dealing with authorities.
- Computer skills (MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint & Project).
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
For interested applicants, feel free to submit your application to [email protected] and our friendly Recruiters will be reaching you out to explore the career opportunities in Gamuda.