Purpose of Job / Job Summary
- Responsible for the proposal of architectural concepts along with supporting studies and
other required research.
- In charge of coordination with external consultants on technical and design reviews,
meetings and etc
Authorities / Discretions / Delegations
Delegation of Work
All works related to the review of architectural design
Key Responsibilities / Duties
Schematic Design Stage
- To analyze the development brief and to prepare overall concept plan
- To work out the schematic design proposals for the development.
- To work out the possible design options for evaluation by management.
- To ensure the design brief is being prepared in accordance to the development
Design Development Stage
- To liaise with consultants for layout & building plan preparation.
- To ensure the preparation of Planning & Building Submission is in accordance to
- To liaise with various departments for architectural related issues
- To check and monitor the design development for respective architects.
Post Design Development Stage
- To review the approved layout & building plan (if required)
- To design and discuss with consultants for architectural related issues.
- To assist Project Management & Marketing department for any architectural related
input, advise and comment.
- To assist the preparation of Strategic Planning Meeting Materials
- Any other input/advise for architectural related matter.
- Any other duties that will be assigned from time to time by the management
Internal : All departments
External : Project Consultants and Suppliers
- Qualifications : Degree in Architecture
- Experience : 6 years working experience in Architectural profession both consultancy and developer office.
- Specific skills / abilities : Design skills, abilities to develop and interpret development brief.
- IT knowledge: Drafting software, presentation and graphic soft wares.
- Personal qualities : Able to communicate and work as a team with all relevant parties.
For interested applicants, feel free to submit your application to [email protected] and our friendly Recruiters will be reaching you out to explore the career opportunities in Gamuda.