Purpose of Job / Job Summary
Responsible for the operations of the sales administration functions.
Authorities / Discretions / Delegations
Participate in conducting interview as and when required.
Recommend to immediate superior for approval.
Delegation of Work
All works related to sales administration.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Review and identify area for improvement for prompt billings and collections.
- Analyze and recommend enhancement to documentation processes.
- Monitor documentation to meet the required quality management system.
- Identify and recommend improvement to ensure daily operation processes are in
compliance with the latest internal controls, policies and procedures and statutory
- Prepare, monitor and review management reports and ensure reports are
submitted timely and accurately.
- Liaise with purchasers, financial institutions, solicitors and other related parties to
ensure proper documentation and early loan releases.
- Understand the software usage, identify any shortcoming and suggest
improvements to enhance the system.
- Prepare and maintain proper records and files of all purchasers including the
records in the developer’s system are updated timely and accurately.
- Cultivate teamwork, provide training, coaching and support to the Sales
Administration Staff (if any).
- Maintain contacts with customers to understand their requirements.
- Maintain company’s interest and image ahead by providing excellence services to
purchaser, financial institutions, solicitors and other related parties.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the purchasers’ and company’s information.
- Perform other related duties that the Management may direct or assign from time
Internal : All staff
External : Solicitors, Bankers, Customers / Purchasers, Authorities (Government
Depts/Treasury), Architects and Consultants
- Qualifications : Degree/Diploma in Administration/Management or minimum SPM.
- Experience : Preferably 2 years working experience in Property
- Development Industry.
- Specific skills / abilities : Computer literate. Good communication and supervision skills. Good working knowledge of statutory act related to property development (eg. Housing Developers (Control & Licensing) Act, Strata Title Act etc), developer’s computer system.
- Personal qualities : Able to communicate with all levels, assertive and initiative.
For interested applicants, feel free to submit your application to [email protected] and our friendly Recruiters will be reaching you out to explore the career opportunities in Gamuda.