We have one of the best environments for Professional Services Engineer (Business Analysts) as our software solutions are designed as a playground for you to configure, customize and manipulate the software without coding. Awesomeness! Come, join us as we are now in a hiring spree for passionate individuals willing to work towards a rewarding and long-lasting career.
• To master the Juris Application Server framework for Business Consultant and to be well versed in the capability of the Juris solution framework
• To be subject matter expert on banking process and workflows and guide banking users to achieve optimum efficiency using Juris solution
• To facilitate discovery sessions to uncover user requirements and translate these requirements into documentation with workflow diagrams
• To configure Juris software on a non-programming level according to the captured requirements of the banks (SQL skill trainings shall be provided to better equip the candidate)
• To facilitate and execute UAT sessions and working alongside programmers for rapid and full resolution of UAT defects.
• To analyse and understand system requirements, design specifications and business values.
• To develop, design and document tests and test cases.
• To design and execute automated tests to verify manual and automated test results
• To report defects and retest resolved bugs and defects
• To report test coverage and document test results during execution
• For those with additional soft skills talent, to be moulded into trainers for users and train-the-trainer sessions
• High performers shall be groomed on the Juris methods of project management processes and procedures.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management/Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Mass Communications or equivalent
• We are seeking individuals who possess analytical & logical mind, some knowledge about programming concept
• Candidates who are skilled in Structure Query Language SQL, PHP, PL/SQL or possess knowledge in the financial loans processing and credit management is an advantage.
• Required language(s): English
• 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position however fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as well
• Full-Time & internship positions available
Interested applicants can send their resumes and transcripts directly to [email protected]