• Management of product sustaining activities which include driving product performance improvement (yield, test time, quality, etc.) and cost reduction.
• Manage the introduction of new products and their ramp to volume manufacturing.
• Manage the engineering activities during new product development including product definition, performance characterization, qualification, and release to production.
• Manage product ramp to yield entitlement. Drive all margin issues with operations and development teams.
• Work with the Manufacturing, Design, Quality, and Failure Analysis teams in the disposition of product excursions and manage cases through a material review board.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Second Class Lower
Field of Study
• Bachelor degree or above in engineering related field
• 2-5 years’ experience of product yield management or relevant engineering experience
• Excellent oral and written skills in English
• Product health management, excursion management, yield and data analysis using statistical tools, wafer process and semiconductor knowledge, ATE/SLT testing methodology.