Purpose of Job / Job Summary
Responsible for maintaining full set accounts and other Financial Accounting related matters inclusive of preparation of monthly management reports.
Authorities / Discretions / Delegations
Liaise with bank officers on bank balances & other bank related matters.
Delegation of Work
All works related to accounts and finance.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Maintain full set of accounts.
- Maintain control on daily collection from Sales Administration and Marketing Department.
- Month-end reconciliation of collection with Sales Admin and Marketing Department
- Monitoring cash flows for all bank accounts.
- Placement of excess funds in Short Term Money Market.
- Assist Assistant Accountant in preparation of documents for HDA Withdrawal in compliance with the Housing Developer Act.
- Checking completion of documentation for payments prepared by Accounts Clerk prior to submission for certification.
- Liaise with Bank Officers on Fund Placements & Withdrawals and any other bank related matters.
- Liaise with various departments including Head Office regarding payment requisition, document completion, collections etc.
- Prepare & maintain schedules for all balance sheet items.
- Handling of Petty Cash.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Report.
- Preparation of various reports as and when required by management.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
- Internal : All staff
- External : Banks and suppliers
- Qualifications : Minimum Diploma in Accounting.
- Experience : Minimum 2 years working experience in Accounting.
- Specific skills / abilities : Ability to handle full set of accounts and preparation of Reports, good knowledge of MS Office applications, KPA accounting system, basic corporate tax and GST.
- Personal qualities : Able to communicate with all levels, initiative and able to work independently.
For interested applicants, feel free to submit your application to [email protected] and our friendly Recruiters will be reaching you out to explore the career opportunities in Gamuda.